We may make changes from time to time so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US AND HOW WE USE IT
To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name, shipping and billing addresses, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number and payment details). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Panerai to provide you with the services you select.
In addition, we may also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, when you send us e-mail communications or send us letters), when you provide your details when you visit a Panerai boutique or contact the PaneraiConcierge by telephone. Please note that calls to the Panerai Concierge may be recorded for security and training and development purposes.
We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section headed "Cookies and other information that we automatically collect", below.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
1. manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders and to provide after service care;
2. deal with your enquiries and requests;
3. send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages;
4. announce new products and events relating to us and other third party partners such as Officine Panerai authorized dealers in accordance with your communications preferences (please see the ''Editing or deleting your personal information” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
5. conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
6. prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and
7. understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and offerings.
COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION THAT WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application and are used to recognise your computer when it returns to a website or mobile application it has visited previously. Cookies are widely used in order to make platforms work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
1. First party cookies, served directly by Panerai to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by Panerai to recognise your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Platform.
2. Third party cookies, which are served by a service provider on our Platform, and can be used by the service provider to recognise your computer or mobile device when it visits other platforms. Third party cookies are most commonly used for Platform analytics or advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are 'session cookies', meaning that they exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are 'permanent cookies', meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by us to recognise your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
What cookies does Panerai use?
The Platform serves only the following types of cookies to your computer or mobile device:
Type of Cookie
Cookies necessary for essential purposes
These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through this Platform and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like transactional pages, store and dealers locator, secure login accounts and social plugin would not be possible.
These cookies serve a variety of purposes related to the presentation, performance and functionality of this Platform. Their overall purpose, however, is to enhance visitors’ experience and enjoyment of this Platform.
For example, some of these cookies enable visitors to specify language or other Platform.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Platform.
The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor and is aggregated. It includes the number of visitors to our Platform, the platforms that referred them to our Platform and the pages that they visited on our Platform.
We use this information to help run our Platform more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Platform.
Content sharing and social networking cookies
These cookies enable users to share pages and content through third party social networking and other platforms. The companies that serve these cookies may also use your information to serve targeted advertising on other platforms.
When you visit our Platform or click on advertisements or promotional areas on the Platform these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and promotion.
They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a platform and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
Further detailed information about the specific cookies used on this Platform and the third parties who serve them can be found in our Cookie Consent Tool. You can use the cookie consent tool to control your cookie preferences.
How to control or delete cookies
You can set your cookie preferences by using our cookie consent tool, which is continuously available at the bottom right hand corner of the homepage, or by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this Platform cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility).
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, log in times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Platform and for internal reporting purposes. We may anonymise and share this information with advertisers, sponsors or other businesses.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies outside the Richemont group except under the following circumstances:
1. to provide third party providers who process your personal information on behalf of us at our own responsibility
2. we may disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
4. In the case that you provide your personal information at boutique or at Officine Panerai authorized dealer, we may provide your personal information to such department stores or Officine Panerai authorized dealers, and they shall jointly use your personal information as described in section of “Information you provide to us and how we use it.
HOW TO EDIT, DELETE OR ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall manage the personal information in accordance with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information (2003)” (hereinafter the “Law”). Under the Law, you have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. You can also ask us not to send you direct marketing communications (however please note that we may continue to send you service related (i.e. non-marketing) communications . If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at the address listed below.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to feel confident about using our Platform, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organisational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
Officine Panerai Customer Service Center
Richemont Japan Limited, Officine Panerai
Hanzomon First Building., 1-4, Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-0083ル
e-mail： contact.jp@Officine Panerai.com
10：00am to 20：00pm <except for year end and new year>
Nous vous invitons à contacter le concierge pour toute demande liée aux produits
SÉLECTIONNEZ VOTRE LIEU AFIN DE POUVOIR CONTACTER LE CONCIERGE CORRESPONDANT
Ou envoyer un e-mail
D'APRÈS VOS INFORMATIONS DE NAVIGATION, NOUS AVONS IDENTIFIÉ LE PAYS ET LA DEVISE SUIVANTS : -
SI VOUS SOUHAITEZ CHANGER CES INFORMATIONS, VOUS POUVEZ MODIFIER LES PARAMÈTRES
VEUILLEZ NOTER QU'EN MODIFIANT LE LIEU, VOUS PERDREZ LES ARTICLES SAUVEGARDÉS DANS VOTRE PANIER ET DANS LA RUBRIQUE MON COMPTE.
ACCÉDER À LA BOUTIQUE EN LIGNE