Panerai Pam.Guard program (the “Panerai Pam.Guard program”) provides you with some benefits in relation to your Panerai watch, including amongst others bespoke information and the possibility to apply for an extension of the original Panerai International Limited Warranty (the “Warranty Extension”). Each of your Panerai watches may benefit from the Warranty Extension where the original guarantee applies and where you make a corresponding application under the Panerai Pam.Guard program.
In case of successful application for a Warranty Extension under the Panerai Pam.Guard program, your Panerai watch will benefit from an extension of the original Panerai International Limited Warranty for a maximum of 6 years. Please note that the overall duration of the Panerai International Limited Warranty cannot exceed 8 years for any reason whatsoever. The Warranty Extension applies to your Panerai watch and may be enjoyed by any subsequent purchaser or gift recipient of the watch. You may check at any time the expiry date of the Panerai International Limited Warranty, as extended and applicable to your Panerai watch by consulting your watch profile in your Panerai customer account or by calling a Panerai call center.
The terms and conditions, exclusions, limitations and requirements of the original 2-year Panerai International Limited Warranty, shall apply, and continue to apply, for the whole duration of the Panerai International Limited Warranty, including the maximum 6-year extension term. A copy of the original 2-year Panerai International Limited Warranty is available herein. Nothing in these terms and conditions of the Panerai Pam.Guard program or the original 2-year Panerai International Limited Warranty affects your rights as a consumer under applicable local law.
You can apply for the Warranty Extension at any time during your participation in the Panerai Pam.Guard program whilst your original 2-year Panerai International Limited Warranty is still valid.
Your participation in the Panerai Pam.Guard program, your entitlement to any of its benefits, including without limitation any Warranty Extension, may be denied by Panerai at its sole discretion for any reason, including without limitation:
- if you are not duly registered as a participant in the Panerai Pam.Guard program ;
- if your participation in the Panerai Pam.Guard program is cancelled for any reason whatsoever either by Panerai or you;
- if you do not opt-in to receive marketing information when applying for a Warranty Extension or refuse to provide additional information and/or related documentation about your purchase (e.g., purchase invoice, original Panerai International Limited Warranty, etc.);
- if you apply for Warranty Extension and the reference number of your Panerai watch does not correspond to the original reference number as recorded by Panerai ;
- if you apply for Warranty Extension outside the original 2-year Panerai International Limited Warranty period;
- if you apply for Warranty Extension and your watch is not eligible for Warranty Extension because it is for example a “not for sale” watch according to Panerai records (such as a prototype, etc.); or
- if you are not a bona fide final customer or in case of abuse.
Panerai may cancel your participation in the Panerai Pam.Guard program and/or the Warranty Extension for the same reasons that would entitle it to a denial, and for other reasons in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice. If you decide to cancel your participation, you may do so at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
You must be aged 18 years or older to register for the Panerai Pam.Guard program. Individuals 13 years of age or older, but under the age of 18 must obtain their parents' or legal guardians' consent prior to registration. Upon registration, you agree that you are over the age of 18 (or if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your parent or legal guardian has consented), and you agree to be bound by these terms.
The Panerai Pam.Guard program is limited to individuals only and to one account per individual. Your participation in the Panerai Pam.Guard program may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, anyone else. In the event of any abusive or fraudulent activity related to Panerai Pam.Guard program, and/or a violation of its terms, as determined by Panerai in its sole discretion, we reserve the right to make any adjustments to, including termination of, your benefits under the Panerai Pam.Guard program.
Panerai reserves the right to modify or restrict any aspect of the Panerai Pam.Guard program (including its services and/or benefits) without notice. Any such changes would be stated in an updated version of these terms on our website.
The Panerai Pam.Guard program is a courtesy of Panerai.