Luminor Left-handed - 47mm
The estimated delivery date is: , you have the possibility to order this product with prepayment of
Please note that images are stock photographs and that colors and sizes may not exactly correspond to actual products.
selected accessories for Luminor Left-handed - 47mm
LUMINOR 1950 COLLECTION
The aesthetics of the Luminor 1950 case are enhanced by a line inspired by the history of Officine Panerai, but with an updated, improved design and great attention to detail.
Hand-wound mechanical, P.3000 calibre, created by Panerai, 16½ lignes, 5.3 mm thick, 21 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 21,600 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. 161 components.
See - through sapphire crystal
Black with luminous Arabic numerals and hour markers.
"10.0 bar (~100.0 metres)"
Scamosciato Tabacco, Tabacco Stitching, 26.0/22.0 Standard size
LEFT-HANDED. TRUE TO THE HISTORY.
"In the 1940s the characteristic crown-protecting device was for the first time fitted on the left side of the case. This was done to meet the requirements of the underwater commandos of the Royal Italian Navy who needed to wear the watch on the right wrist, because on the left wrist they already had the compass or the depth gauge. "
AISI 316L STAINLESS STEEL
"AISI 316L 1.4441 stainless steel is Officine Panerai’s material par excellence since it is highly resistant to corrosion and is hypoallergenic, making it ideal for contact with the skin. The Panerai watches created for the Italian Navy were made of austenitic stainless steel, a reliable material that was also resistant to the extreme environmental conditions in which the commandos operated."